22 September 2009

Good weekend

Still enjoying myself out here! Had a very relaxing weekend in comparison to the previous one! Highlights for me included: Ordering a tailored suit for $30, can't beat that! Ti food, strangely enough! Probably the most disappointing thing about this trip is the food! Indian food is without a doubt my favourite back home, here I tend to avoid it..... Go figure! Some students took us out on Sunday which turned out a really good day. Spent the morning seeing a few temples etc then spent the reminder gorging on food and beer! I was desperate to see the Manchester derby (the football) so one of the guys kindly took us back to his place so we, or I as it turned out, could watch it! 4-3 to the mighty reds and a fantastic match to boot! Can't be bad. Hard Rock was a nice experience, ordered a cheeseburger! I don't know whether it was just my paranoia but the burger just tasted like wet sponge. Not good, the chips were fine though!!

Did some filming today out in the blaring sunshine, never been so uncomfortable! I have been feeling a bit off the last couple of days so it wasn't a great experience for me. I did enjoy the filming parts and learning new things however, I was glad to jump into the air conditioned taxi at the end of the day.

Not long left now, not sure how the whole expierience is going to effect me! It's going to take me months to proccess I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment