17 September 2009

On you go Rob. Sitting in my ivory tower in Sunny Broxburn you've reminded me why India (and indeed Turkey, Egypt, Thailand, Morocco, Fiji and other countries I have experienced in my lifetime) in the end make me angry about our Western oppulance and inability to see just how luxurious, free and safe our life is compared to many souls, who but for the fate of the geography of their birth aren't entitled to the same. Sounds like you're really engaging in the project- glad that me and (particularly) Mike wrote the original brief- and that Kalpna (not sure if that's the right name or not of the film lecturer over there) was open and receptive enough to take it on board to deliver as an element of a film project. Good luck with the development of it all. Genre and film style to brainstorm and research now then....Enjoy! 


We're just waiting for an answer from Sumita on the selections for Scotland- I think by the time Aileen emailed it would have been the end of the working day there- so hopefully we will hear a response tomorrow. Will keep you all in the loop.


How are the rest of you feeling about Gilly's decision to want to come home now? Although justified, it's still seems such a shame that she's unable to make the best of a bad situation. I know you all must have various degrees of homesickness and sometimes you might not feel 100%- but try and make the best of the short time that you've got left. By next Friday you'll be starting to think of packing......

No comments:

Post a Comment